Saturday, May 19, 2012
Freelance Team Call
So, as I've said before, I just don't do CT calls, but I've been thinking for a while about a very unique opportunity that I'd like to implement with my CT. Rather than randomly inviting individuals like I usually do, I decided now was the time to have a little call.
This isn't your typical CT call, so read on for more information!
Please note, this call is for my new freelance team. What's a freelance team? Well, here's how it will work.
* No monthly minimum layout requirements
* No long-term commitments
* access to my new releases before they're available to the public
* consideration for a spot on my full-time CT at a later date
Having a new baby at home, I find that my work time is limited which makes it hard for me to get kits to my team early in the week. Sometimes I need last-minute layouts, and I'd love to have a group of girls I can turn to. When I have a new product for which I require extra samples, I will send a preview out to all of my freelancers. If you like the kit and have time to do a layout for me before the store goes live, you will just email me back for links. If the kit isn't your style or you won't have time to work within my time-frame, then there is no pressure. You can pass and wait for the next kit!
I will ask my freelancers to complete 1 layout every 90 days in order to remain on my active freelance list. Please only apply if you are serious about this opportunity and frequently have time to scrap at the end of the week (Thursday and Friday).
If I have an opening to fill on my full-time team at some point, I will likely fill that spot from my list of freelancers first. So, this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door without all the added pressure of a new CT during the busy summer months.
Any questions? Here's how to apply!
1. send an email to libbyloucrew @ gmail . com
2. include your full name, username, and a list of current Creative Teams
3. tell me why you would like to be on my team
4. link me up to your most complete gallery
5. Show me your best layouts with my product
6. be sure to mention which of my products is your favorite
Deadline to apply is May 28. Successful applicants will be notified by June 1.