Sunday, January 02, 2011
Now Hiring! Marketing Director for Libby Pritchett Designs
1. Create weekly ads for new releases by Friday evenings
2. Organize regular give-aways from the Libby Lou Crew
3. Assist with posting on Libby’s blog & Facebook page
4. Brainstorm & organize special promotions with Libby & team leader
5. Help with writing product descriptions and other ad copy
6. Create misc ads and other promotional duties as needed
Successful candidate will receive access to all of my products with zero layout requirements.
The Fine Print:
This is a new position, so the requirements are subject to change as we start working together. I’m looking for someone to be my “right-hand” and help with all aspects of promoting Libby Pritchett Designs.
How To Apply:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name & username as well as a sample of any ad work you have previously completed. If you do not have previous experience, please create a new sample ad using any of my kits (600 pixels wide). Be sure to include any additional information or special skills that you feel qualifies you for this position. Call ends when position is filled, so get those applications in!
Edited: This position has now been filled! Huge Congrats to Angie Miller! I'm so excited to see the awesome plans that Angie has in store for you!