Well after being so excited to have Lucy and being able to be online from my couch, you'd think I'd be a better blogger, huh? What? You aren't surprised? LOL!
Some random stuff -
1) Tomorrow is a day that I dread all year long. Logan's birthday. It's always hard even though he's been gone nearly 8 years now. And the milestone birthdays are especially though... he would be 21 now. *sigh*
2) We've really picked up on the traffic as far as showing our house goes. We're averaging about once a week since Christmas. We have another showing tomorrow. Fingers crossed! The one from last weekend is still a definite maybe. Our realtor spoke with them again, and they love the house. They're just not sure if they really want to sell theirs or not.
3) I'm addicted to Webkinz. There. I said it. Kendra has been hooked on these little guys for quite some time, but I'd never really paid attention. Well, when my friend Chere suggested that I get one of my own so that she and I could play together I started thinking. And I'm SO glad I did! I love the games on there. Kendra and I can play against each other, so that's the excuse I give to people who ask (like my husband). But truthfully, it's like playing with a huge dollhouse, and I guess I'm just a little girl at heart. LOL!
4) Hope to get some scrapping done this weekend. I've got several layouts in my head, so I'm hoping I can find a way to get them out on paper.
5) We're having major cell phone discussions in our house... as in... Kendra wants one. I'm having a hard time dealing. She'll be 10 in Feb, so it would be a great birthday gift. But does a kid REALLY need one? No. My main reason for even considering it is because when we move, she'll be able to use it to call her friends here (most of whom are on the same plan as we are, so it would be free mobile to mobile). I don't know. I've got a LOT of thinking to do.
I guess that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be posting again soon with some projects AND news of an offer on our house!