Well, I'm thoroughly enjoying my vacation and wondering why on earth I feel the need to work at all? LOL! I've accomplished a lot around the house, but I still have so much to do. I haven't scrapped as much as I had hoped, but that shall change today. Overall, I've just enjoyed relaxing and not having a schedule.
Marti's been loving his new job. Getting up early isn't fun (the alarm went off at 3am this morning), but he really loves the work. He keeps saying that he can't believe he got so lucky. I sure hope he continues to feel that way! We're still hoping to have our house on the market by Christmas and move next summer. Fingers crossed!
It's time for another SSD From Our Blog 2 Yours challenge!
Five in a Row
1. Name one thing you do everyday. I check my email.
2. Name two things you wish you could learn. I'd like to learn to speak Spanish fluently (I took 3 years of French in high school), and I'd like to learn to drive a stick shift (I know, I know...)
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood. Snowcones, crimped hair, and cassette tapes.
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do. Funnel Cake, steak, homemade ice cream, and rice krispie treats.
5. Name five things that make you feel good. Scrapbooking, a good book, watching TV with Marti, snuggling with Kendra, and spending time with friends.
That's all from me for today!